Affirmations are a great tool for becoming a more confident and purposeful woman. Affirmations can rewire your brain and help you make positive changes in your life.
We all want to grow and be the best version of ourselves. Like a new day, you also need to renew yourself by uttering following powerful affirmations daily. Everyday practice will transform yourself from good to better person. To see the results practice regularly at least a month.
- I enjoy being a woman.
- I love myself and treat myself with kindness.
- I deserve to be happy and loved.
- I accept myself exactly as I am.
- All my dreams are destined to come true.
- I spread joy with every step I take on my journey.
- With every breath I become more peaceful.
- I find deep inner peace within myself as I am.
- I appreciate every moment of my life.
- I can handle anything that comes into my life.
- I choose to understand and forgive myself.
- I honor who I am.
- I am strong, confident woman and continue to become stronger.
- I am patient with my body when it needs rest, healing and recovery.
- Life is precious and beautiful and I choose to focus on the positive.
- I am grateful for this wonderful day and endless possibilities it has to offer.
- No matter what goes on today, I know the truth that I am radiant, powerful and free woman.
- I know I am alive for a reason and I am committed to live a positive life.
- I don’t need anyone else or anything to complete me because I am already complete just as I am.
- I do not waste one precious moment in anger, hatred or envy.
- I reach any goal I set my mind to.
- I never stop learning and see opportunities for growth.
- I do not allow other people to hold me back from achieving my goals. I live my own version of happiness and that has nothing to do with anyone else.
- I accept that I cannot change the past. I enjoy present and plan for better future.
- I do not need to control everything around me. I focus on allowing the best thing to happen. I know that whatever is supposed to be will be.
Repeat these positive statements everyday and see the changes in your life.